Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I feel that "sinners" and "saints" should be the other way around


I'm sorry, is it totally bad that Alison has gotten me stoked on blogging? I enjoy reading about her everyday occurrence especially with Richardo the Sandwich artist. I'd like to send a shout out to Alison. TURN ME ON. I'm kidding, I won't keep using that.

Blog names are hard to come up with. I was thinking of Alexisonfire's official homepage ; http://www.theonlybandever.com, and thought it would be cool to do something similar, UNFORTUNATELY, theonlyblogever.blogspot.com was taken. SORT OF REDUNDANT to add a #2 to the end of that, but all enjoy the irony.

BY THE WAY, I actually created this blog whilst sitting in the Schulich library, attempting to study. CALCULUS, mother fuckers.

This is me. Well this is what I should be doing right now.

This is what calculus should look like more often. Of course, any person who took simple high school calculus would know that finding the derivative of an integral is simply the function itself. FTC must be used, the cloud seems to be our variable here. The bounds don't need to changed because the constant is on the bottom. And chain rule isn't involved, so it's pretty easy ; the answer would be 'Cloud'. Well I think... it's been a while since I looked at FTC. ANYWAY, that is probably all the calculus I will be doing today. Sorry for boring you.

Back to studying. Wish me luck.




1 comment:

  1. Lucy you just explained a calculus equation that has suns and clouds in it, failing my ass.

    Anyways, I think it's imperative for us to "follow" one another's blogs so we don't look like losers who write blogs instead of socialize......because that's definitely not me.

    ReplyDelete