Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I had a blog?

My, my... It would seem I haven't posted in about a year. One year ago, I was worried about finals. Now... I am ever so worried about finals. Unfortunately, school is all that is really going on my life right about now, hence that's all you'll really see in my posts. But to get you up to speed, TV wise:

-I got into Grey's Anatomy over the summer, and by the end of 2010, I had finished seasons 1 - 6. Still haven't watched season 7 yet, but I am looking forward to it.
-Started Dexter DURING Christmas break of 2010... finished season 5 before reading break.
-Started Desperate Housewives just before reading break... currently I am at the beginning of season 6 (it's so good!)
-Surprisingly, I am encredibly behind in Gossip Girl and Glee, I watched about 10 episodes of Gossip Girl season 4, and about 4 episodes of Glee season 2. This summer is for catching up, i suppose.

So school and TV have been my life over this past year. You have been caught up. Somebody tutor me in MATH270 applied linear algebra? Pleasseee?

No comments:

Post a Comment